Building a Stronger Community and Social Committees
By coming together to share, work and play, the quality of life within our community can be improved. Join us at a social event or community project to meet neighbours and make new friends while bettering our community in Ipperwash.
- Gateway Sign maintenance – Members have volunteered to help maintain the three Welcome signs seen when entering the Ipperwash Community. D’Arcy McMaster organizes the grass cutting and clean up of these display areas.
- Building a Stronger Community Committee – All are welcome to participate in local meetings to foster community and improve the quality of our life in Ipperwash. This group focuses on Ipperwash issues and discovering solutions.
- Dumpster Days – CICA members are able to dispose of large/over-sized items not taken away by normal garbage pick-up. This event is staffed by CICA volunteers and is a great service to our community.
- Social Events:
- Trash 2 Treasures
- Dumpster Days
- Last Sunset of the Summer
- Christmas Dinner
- Watch our calendar for more event details
- Ipperwash Community App – CICA, supported through the Community Vibrancy Fund of Lambton Shores, has created and maintains the Ipperwash Community App. [Read More]
- Members Communications – Stay informed via our website and email notifications of local news and events.
On-Going or Future Projects of CICA
- Memorial Gardens – This project is currently in the investigative stages and is hoped to be moved to the design process once a suitable location is confirmed.
- Crown lands in Ipperwash – With possible changes to the local public land-use, CICA continues to support current guidelines and encourages improved stewardship to maintain these properties at an acceptable to high-standard. [Read More]
- MPAC – Property Assessments in the Ipperwash Community, ensuring members are apprised of current property values.
We keep you informed about changes in legislation and other timely news. Make sure that you receive the CICA updates on topics that matter. Be a member of CICA, join here.