Ipperwash Community Links:
- Lambton Shores Nature Trails - dedicated primarily to the upgrade & maintenance of trails in areas, not only of natural beauty, but also of great environmental significance
- IPP - Iperwash Phragmites Phighters - The Ipperwash Phrag Phighters (IPP) is a group of local residents, cottage owners, renters and visitors who want to stop the growth and spread of invasive Phragmites australis in the Ipperwash area.
Working under the umbrella of the Lambton Shores Phragmites Community Group (LSPCG), the purpose of the IPP is to educate Ipperwash users to Phragmites: what they are; where they are; how to identify and control their spread; and why we need to take action NOW!
- St. Clair Conservation - The St. Clair Region Conservation Authority is located in southwestern Ontario and includes the Sydenham River watershed and smaller watersheds draining directly into southern Lake Huron, the St. Clair River and northeastern Lake St. Clair. The Conservation Authority implements programs to reduce the risk to life and property from flooding and erosion; water and land stewardship; forestry; wildlife habitat creation and outdoor recreation.
- The Municipality of Lambton Shores - Lambton Shores is a municipality with city status in the County of Lambton in Ontario, Canada, that is on the southern shores of Lake Huron. It was formed in 2001 when the Towns of Bosanquet and Forest, and the Villages of Thedford, Arkona, Ipperwash, Port Franks, Ravenswood and Grand Bend were amalgamated. (Source from Wikipedia)
- Friends of the Pinery - In 1989 a group of area residents who shared both a passion and deep interest in Pinery Park formed the Friends of Pinery Park. Aware of the increasing pressure on the rare ecosystems within the park’s boundaries from recreational activities, they recognized the need to foster and develop an appreciation and understanding of the park’s fragile and unique environment to its ever increasing number of users.
- Ontario's West Coast - Welcome to the Official Website of Ontario’s West Coast. Navigate your way through this site to discover a world of travel experiences, including historical and cultural wonders, culinary delights, outstanding accommodations, unique shopping and countless recreational pursuits.
Lake Huron and Local Ecology